Thursday, March 4, 2010

Punch Flowers


Okay, I know I wasn't going to show any more pictures of cards with Pastel Prints DP, but this isn't really showing the paper, just the technique. Besides, the paper was still lying on my dining room table, so I thought I'd use it instead of putting it away. It all started by looking at this card on splitcoaststampers.com. So, I decided to use my scraps on the table and see what I could come up with. I have to say, I am impressed with SU!'s new bird punch. We will be making a card like this at my April Stamp Camp--Just Punchy. More details about the stamp camp later. Here's what I used to make the card:
Stamps: Whimsical Words, Time Well Spent
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Paper: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Pastel Prints DP
Accessories: Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, Large Oval Punch, Keyhole punch (retired), White Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals
Until next time,
Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment