Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old Friends




Today's card is one that I had made earlier and then modified for my friend that turns 55 today. Where does time fly? I've finally been utilizing my Cricut machine. I love it. I also have the Cricut Design Studio which allows me to "weld" the letters together.
Stuff I used:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Garden Green, DP (Hostess Pack)
Accessories: Cricut
As far as the weatherman from the other day--we received 4-5 inches. Yesterday, however, we had a white out with lake effect snow. In Milwaukee they had 3 inches in 40 minutes. We received about that amount, too. But, this morning our driveway had a 4 foot high drift across it. I forgot to take a picture of the drift. If I can find my daughter's camera, I'll show you the beautiful snowfall from the other day. The joys of living in Wisconsin.
Until next time,
Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment