Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Asian Birthday













This is another one of the cards we did at Saturday's stamp camp. I saw this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1611877 on Splitcoaststampers.com and decided to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it. I think it turned out pretty good. Had some papers left over because I cut extra thinking my youngest would join us, but she didn't, so yesterday I made a few of these for my stash. I am working on trying to get enough cards on hand to be able to MAIL out at a moment's notice. Do you do that? Make these beautiful cards and then hoard them? I'm trying not to be so much of a hoarder. I'm going to start using my designer paper that I have had laying around the house for years (I've been a Stampin' UP! demo for 10 years, so you can imagine.) Perhaps tomorrow I will post my "breaking free of hoarding card." In the meantime, this is what I used on this card:

Stamps: Asian Artistry, Messages for Mom

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron Marker

Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DP

Accessories: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 texturz plate, Stampin' UP! Finial Press Embossing folder,Photo Corners punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Stampin' UP! Dimensionals, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment