Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stamp Camp coming up


I will be hosting a Stamp Camp at my house on Saturday (2/13/10) morning. The theme is "Birthday, Birthday." We will be making 2 of each type of card--one to send (so you'll also customize the envelope) and one to keep as a sample for future card making adventures on your own. The cost is $15. All you have to bring is yourself (and the $15 fee). Let me know if you're interested in attending. Space is limited. You can also purchase all the the papers pre cut for a "stamp camp to go" option. You would have to provide your own stamps, ink, and adhesive. Here is one of the cards we'll be making. It fits in a regular small envelope. Stuff I used: SU!'s Bird punch---I really like this. Lots of different ways to use it. Raspberry Lemonade DP, Crushed Curry paper and ribbon, Soft Suede paper and ink, Melon Mambo paper, Whisper White paper, paper piercing tool, and we'll be using a different sentiment set at the stamp camp, Picture This.
Well, I better do some other work today.
Until next time,
Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment